Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Custom Train Birthday Invitations


My sweet son is all about the trains. He loves making every train sound, loves riding on trains, pushing them around, and just talking about trains makes my little guy happy. So, it was a no brainer birthday party theme for his 2nd birthday..."Choo Choo, I'm Two"

For his invitations, we printed the text and tracks on grey linen cardstock, which is mounted on chipboard that's been wrapped with vintage-inspired train fabric. To brighten them up a bit and make the grandmas happy, I created a ticket from his picture to adhere to the back of the invitation.

2 comments:

  1. I am making my son's bday invites and we are also doing a train theme. Where did you get the train track image from? Please let me know as soon as possible. bkknewswander@gmail.com

    Thank you,
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually drew the train tracks using Adobe Illustrator. I'm sure you could google train track clip art and find something to use. Good luck :)

      Delete