Monday, May 3, 2010

An Amazing Talent


My son is almost 2 and one thing I've been wanting to do since his birth is family portraits. Being in the wedding industry, I see so many talented photographers, but when I met Lane Dittoe, I knew he was just something different. First off, he shoots in film. I think that's part of the reason I love the way his photographs look; they're just softer than digital with lots of processing. It also doesn't hurt that he is a super nice guy. Lane, we cannot thank you enough for so beautifully documenting our family. Click here to see the full post from Lane's blog.


My hair and makeup is always a stresser, so Erica from 1011 Makeup, graciously came over to my house to make me up. Talk about sweet. I was so comfortable in her hands and she didn't even seem to mind one bit that a toddler was trying to get into her makeup goodies. She traveled to my house in Fallbrook, and travels all over San Diego, Orange, and Riverside counties.

No comments:

Post a Comment