Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Maid of Honor Reporting for Duty: Maids' Dresses


As I've previously mentioned, and if you know me beyond the web, you've heard me a thousand times, I'm super excited to be the Maid of Honor for my best friend in the whole wide world. I know it sounds silly, but since we were 5, little Miss L and I have been the best of friends, and helping to plan her wedding, and of course design her wedding stationery, is beyond thrilling. One recent "duty", although it was hardly work, was finding a bridesmaid dress. With 8 bridesmaids and 3 junior bridesmaids, this was no small feat. Luckily, the bride heard about Thread. All I can say is thank goodness! Miss L just chose the color and we went and picked out whatever style looked best and got measured (or you could do it online yourself). It was the easiest dress shopping ever. I also have to recommend Bella Bridesmaid, which is actually the only store in the San Diego/Orange County/Los Angeles region to carry the dresses. The consultant was so professional and sweet, and I cannot wait to get the dress.


Side note: Yes, I am married and technically should be "matron of honor", but who wants to be a matron?

No comments:

Post a Comment